So I've been wondering...wandering...wondering
As much as I'm tempted to ask "which is easier", I ask instead; which is better ~
* to watch a loved one suffer in pain (with the 'hope' of getting better) or to pull the plug and banish them to the hereafter?
* to quit a job you love and create time to care for a family member that needs support or to keep your job and live with the pain of "not being there (enough) for them" aka "regret" if/when/after they die?
* to suffer in silence and be labeled "considerate" or to speak up and be labeled "otherwise"?
* to rock the boat and make a difference or to protect your turf and remain insignificant
* to live for & by yourself, not depending on anyone (not being a burden either) or to share your life with others (which sadly, may require interdependence)?
IMHO, wisdom is profitable to direct as circumstances dictate - different strokes for different folk
"Because Life is Short and our fortunes uncertain, we should be all the more diligent in what we do with our Lives. We should Act with Foresight, giving responsible attention to our Homes, our Families, and our Careers. Thinking ahead is a duty, not an option, for God's People." culled from the LASB Proverbs 27:23-27
The ICU (Intensive Care Unit) is a Great Place to Learn how to Choose the things that truly matter...
RIP Jaco! I wish I could turn back the hands of time...